You are here
Dyno tuning is a fundamental part of a properly tuned race machine. You can have a well built engine, but if you don't have your Air-Fuel mixture properly adjusted, then you are missing out on all that horsepower. With our state-of-the-art dynomometer services, Slick Willy Powersports has the capability to squeeze every last bit of HP out of your racing machine.
We utilize a wide-band O2 sensor to monitor the amount of gasses leaving the exhaust, with that data we can make the adjustments necessary to properly tune your carburetor or EFI mapping.
Whether you're a professional racer or enthusiast, make an appointment for a few runs and we can offer you sound advice on how to get a little more out of your machine.
Dyno requirements before running
Act like you are heading to a race and follow these simple steps:
- Clean Machine, we will be mounting this machine on sensitive equipment and prefer not to pack it full of mud.
- Clean Air Filter, if you have a dirty air filter then the data we pull from the dyno may be inaccurate
- Proper Fluid Levels, need I say more
- Adjust Chain, an improperly adjusted chain can steal power being transferred to the wheels
- Signature, you will be required to sign a waiver before the machine hits the dyno
- Did I mention CLEAN MACHINE?
Dyno Tuning: Because Horsepower is a Terrible Thing to Waste!